I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Annoying Best Friend

It happened in the afternoon after school,the fight I had with my Best Friend,the biggest fight I ever had with her,and I'm going to explain what  had happened.

"HEY CHELSEA WAIT UP!"shouted my Best Friend Ashley I call her Ash for short.

"Oh hey Ash"I said

"What's wrong?"she asked,

"It's none of your business"I snapped

"Wow calm down I was just trying to help"she snapped back

"Your telling me to calm down fatty!"I shouted,

"Now you've gone to far twinkle toes"she shouted back.

She knows how much I hate that name.

People started crowding round us and started chanting, "FIGHT FIGHT"

 "Bring it!" I shouted

"Alright"she snapped ,

everyone stopped shouting when they heard Mrs. Bridge shouting "What's going on here?!" she saw Ashes hands up then saw mine and said with her head shaking "I'm so ashamed of you two girls"

"But Mrs!" I shouted

"No buts!"she snapped

"Yes Mrs.Bridge" I murmured just loud enough so she could hear

"Now you two girls come to my office"She said.

Did I mention that she is our school Principal, huh guess not but anyway later that day we made up  and we actually fought over nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.