I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Green Day

   I know some of you guys and girls aren't Green Day lovers but I am, so I'm going to write about them.Green Day is actually pretty cool if listen to the good songs like American idiot,Boulevard of Broken Dreams,Shes a Rebel and Good Riddance etc etc those are good songs at least that's what I think.

The first time I started listening to Green Day was when my older brother introduced it to me in 2011 that's when I got my Ipod I know that most of you got in 2010 or early 2011 where I got mine in the middle 2011 I think.The first song I heard from them was American Idiot and I thought it was okay then I started looking at other songs that was created by them and I found Boulevard of Broken Dreams and that has become my  favourite song ever.

I like other bands too like Skillet,Coldplay,We Were Promised Jetpacks and Yellowcard and I would love it if you guys and girls would tell me what bands you like and what section it's from,and if you want to know why I would like to know what bands you like is I'm doing an little experiment about which is the most popular band in each type of music like rock,pop etc so please do that and thank you for reading this


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle
    It's so funny that you love Green Day as the band as they were my favourite band back in high school. In fact, the band has been around for nearly 25 years.

    My favourite album is Nimrod. Have you heard heard that album before?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.