I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Hockey is awesome

Hi guys and girls I wanted to know how many of you play Hockey? if you guys play hockey how many of you can tell me that hockey is awesome? I'm pretty sure all or most of you will say hockey is awesome.

I started playing Hockey when I was
eight and that was the year I came to New Zealand, so yeah Hockey is pretty important to me it wasn't the first sport I taken part in though, Swimming was the first sort I had taken part in I was only about five, when I started training with my brother and sister but I don't practice any more but when ever I swim it reminds me of South Africa,
but Hockey is more important to me now.

So guys and girls I now want to know how many of you hate hockey, if you hate hockey I won't mind and I'm pretty sure other people won't mind because not every sport is for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.