I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

The Tale Trail of :The Elephant and the Butterfly

Recall of The Elephant and the Butterfly:

Once upon the time there was an Elephant called Horton.
He came across a Butterfly called Miss.Fitty.
He tried to catch it but Miss.Fitty turned around and said

"What do you think your doing fatty"

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Yes I did"

"You better shush or else you'll grow up without one!"

My Tale Trail:

"I don't think so buddy!"shouted Miss.Fitty

"Oh I think so!"replied Horton

"Your bluffing"murmured Miss.Fitty

"Yeah well I'm not"snapped Horton

"Well if you do that I'm going to get the mice out!"shouted Miss.Fitty

"You wouldn't! would you?"asked Horton

"Yes I would"said Miss.Fitty

"Okay okay I'm sorry,will you forgive me Miss.Fitty"asked Horton

"Only if you forgive me Horton"said Miss.Fitty

"Okay I'll forgive you"said Horton happily.

And they lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    That was a good story it was a really nice ending.
    Who was youre tale trail buddy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.