I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 28 February 2013

The Wolf Girl

I love walking in the bush it helps me clear my mind.I love hunting in the bush better than walking in it.I have the ability to turn into a wolf whenever I want and it's amazing except for one thing,I can't tell anyone about it,not even my best friend Sean,and I tell Sean about everything.

Sean and I were on a walk in the Bush when heard a CRACK, but this was no ordinary crack in the twigs more like a crack in the bones. I acted on instinct and that was both bad and good. Sean saw me as a wolf but I was ready to defend him there was a FLASH then another flash.I started growling I knew this and the scent was of VAMPIRES.

False alarm the bone cracking sound was a kid breaking a bone by falling off his bike, and the scent was Sean's new cologne, and now Sean keeps asking me questions like 'How long have you been able to do that?' and 'Why can you change when it's not a full moon?' .Arrghh today is going to be a long day.


Wolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.