I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 10 May 2013

Peekaboo

Hello there I'm going to be telling you a story that I classify as gruesome so I don't recommend this for kids under 10 years old.

Okay so don't open the windows or doors and don't answer the phone if it rings, said Mum.
Okay, said her 8 year old daughter so the mum left to go on her date with the dad and left the little girl all on her on in the house which they just moved into. The phone rang and the little girl answered it despite what her mum told her and heard a male voice singing 'Peekaboo I see you' and she looked around the room but now one was there and she heard the voice again singing 'Peekaboo I smelled you' and she heard something sniffing at her ear she spun around but nobody was there she heard the voice again but this time he sounded more excited 'Peekaboo I touched you' and she felt a tap on her head she looked up and saw a man dangling from the chandelier his fingernails looked like claws, he brought his claw like hand to his face and gasped like he came up with a brilliant idea and sang 'Peekaboo I... EAT you' and jumped at her and tore her apart.

Later on in the night her parents came back from their date and found a whole pile of bones in their living room and they got such a shock but then they thought it was a joke that their daughter pulled on them and then they started laughing but little did they know it was their daughters bones, and they started calling for her and when she didn't answer they started looking for her, her father looked in her room and the mother looked in the bathroom and she heard a male voice singing 'Peekaboo I see you' and the mother looked around but nobody was there then she the male singing again 'Peekaboo I smelled you' and she heard something sniffing by her ear she spun around to find a man with cat like claws staring at her and started singing 'Peekaboo I EAT you!' and he grabbed her spun her around and slit her throat and dropped her to the ground he waited looking down at her like a hunter taking pride at catching his dead prey and then he suddenly looked up to find the little girls father staring at his dead wife with his mouth opened with terror he looked up and slammed the door and tried to lock it but it was no use the man with cat like claws broke down the door and grabbed the girls father by his throat and started slamming his head against the wall and stopped at the last second and said 'I EAT YOU!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.